We are super happy to introduce our new Tsuki ‘Suzume’ Limited Edition Bullet Journal☾
Designed in-house by our Notebook Therapy team, our Suzume dot grid notebook is created in honour of the chirpy Suzume bird. A symbol of the start of the summer season in Japan, we’ve imagined this friendly creature on coral pink linen fabric with a unique + beautiful gold foil bird art design.
With this cute animal by your side, you’ll feel inspired bring all your doodles + bullet journal ideas to life between our signature 160GSM pages. Bundle with our other Moonflower Collection items for a bright + cheerful summer full of aesthetic bullet journal spreads!
- 160 GSM ultra-thick, bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - the best bullet journal for bujo photography!
- 180° flat lay design
- 100% vegan hand-crafted linen cover - high quality + sustainable
- Elastic band closure + 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go-to' pages
- Available in our original (135mm x 195mm), A5 (145x210mm) and B5 sizes ( 176mm x 250mm)
- Reusable eco-friendly box packaging
- Back storage pocket, with free gift