Tsuki 'Moonflower' Limited Edition Luxury Bullet Journal ☾
Introducing our brand new Tsuki 'MoonFlower' Limited Edition Luxury Bullet Journal ☾
Inspired by the heavenly Moonflower that blooms only at night; our Tsuki MoonFlower Bullet Journal brings together smooth black vegan leather + beautiful floral etched metallic gold page edges to this luxury limited edition design. This latest addition to our collection of Tsuki 160GSM dot grid notebooks brings a never before seen aesthetic opulence to your bullet journal experience and is now part of our new Moonflower Collection!
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° lay flat design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Hand crafted vegan leather cover - high quality, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go to' pages
- Choose Original (135x195mm) A5 size (145x210mm) or new B5 size!
- Beautiful eco-friendly box packaging
- Back storage pocket, with free moonflower gift
- Floral etched metallic gold page edges
- Elastic band closure
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Q. How much does shipping cost?
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping. No surprises at checkout.
Q. Does the paper bleed or ghost?
No. Our 160GSM ultra thick paper doesn't bleed or ghost with markers, highlighters, fountain pens and even watercolours!
Q. Does it work for watercolours?
Yes, we're proud that our 160GSM ultra-thick paper passes the watercolour test!
Q. What's included?
Your luxury 160GSM bullet journal, a free moonflower paperclip and the beautiful reusable eco-packaging box.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
Please contact email@example.com with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.