Tsuki 'Sakura' Limited Edition Bullet Journal ☾
Introducing the Tsuki 'Sakura' Limited Edition Bullet Journal by Notebook Therapy ☾
Inspired by the cherry blossom season in Japan and the magnificent Fuji-san, our ‘Sakura’ Limited Edition Tsuki 160GSM Bullet Journal brings a blush pink and petal pink vegan leather cover and luxury gold details to the much loved Tsuki Collection of 160GSM dot grid notebooks.
This cherry blossom notebook completes the Sakura collection stationery set with two pinkish shades, 'Blush pink' and 'Petal pink'.
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° lay flat design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Hand crafted vegan leather cover - high quality, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go-to' pages
- Available in our original (135mm x 195mm), A5 (145x210mm) and B5 size ( 176mm x 250mm)
- Reusable eco-friendly box packaging
- Gold details + page edges with elegant Japanese aesthetic
- Back storage pocket, with free tsuki gift
- Elastic band closure
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Q. How much does shipping cost?
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping. No surprises at checkout.
Q. Does the paper bleed or ghost?
No. Our 160GSM ultra thick paper doesn't bleed or ghost with markers, highlighters, fountain pens and even watercolours!
Q. Does it work for watercolours?
Yes, we're proud that our 160GSM ultra-thick paper passes the watercolour test!
Q. What's included?
Your luxury 160GSM bullet journal, a free themed paperclip and the beautiful reusable eco-packaging box.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
Please contact email@example.com with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.