Tsuki 'Pastel Edition' Bullet Journal ☾
Designed by our team in Tokyo, the brand new Tsuki 'Pastel Edition' Soft Cover Bullet Journals are the perfect release to see you through all seasons of the year ☾
A popular addition to our Tsuki dot grid notebooks series, each bujo has a beautiful vegan leather soft cover, is filled with our signature ultra-thick 160 GSM paper + has an adorable gold foil moon design. Perfect for planning, doodling, painting + more! Available in 5 cute pastel colours and a new + exclusive limited edition run midnight black cover.
Choose your favourite colour, or mix + match to pair with other items across our Tsuki Collection!
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° lay flat design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Hand crafted vegan soft cover - high quality, flexible, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go to' pages
- Original tsuki size (135mm x 195mm), 128 luxury pages
- Back storage pocket, with free sticker sheet
- Bright white page edges
- Elastic band closure
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Q. How much does shipping cost?
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping. No surprises at checkout.
Q. Does the paper bleed or ghost?
No. Our 160GSM ultra thick paper doesn't bleed or ghost with markers, highlighters, fountain pens and even watercolours!
Q. Does it work for watercolours?
Yes, we're proud that our 160GSM ultra-thick paper passes the watercolour test!
Q. What's included?
Your luxury 160GSM bullet journal and a free notebook therapy sticker sheet.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.