Tsuki ‘Four Seasons: Autumn Edition’ Bullet Journal ☾ @milkkoyo x NotebookTherapy
Our new Tsuki Autumn Edition bullet journal is here, just in time for autumn! Designed exclusively by the amazing @milkkoyo + inspired by the Japanese tradition of Momijigari. Also known as red leaf hunting, catch her cute animal friends enjoying the fall leaf colour on another adventure + watching a calming koi fish pond on our signature padded vegan leather cover! Fill the dot grid notebook paper with all your hopes, dreams + bullet journal ideas for the autumn season with this kawaii notebook by your side!
Get the full @millkoyo aesthetic by matching with other editions from our exclusive Four Seasons Collection.
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- Original 195 x 135mm size
- 180° flat lay design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Handcrafted vegan leather cover - high quality, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons + elastic band closure - easily swap between your 'go-to' pages
- Available in original 195 x 135mm size
- Comes with luxury eco-friendly gift box
- Back storage pocket, with a free stickers sheet designed exclusively by @milkkoyo
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free!
About the Artist
María Lazaga (@milkkoyo) is a biologist living in Mexico. She has been in love with drawing since she was a child, and would spend hours drawing video games and anime characters. Her drawings are inspired by video games, animals and cute characters such as Rilakkuma. She loves creating colourful illustrations with cute characters that make people smile.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
All orders over $40 qualify for free tracked shipping automatically ✅
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
Restricted shipping to:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.