As you may have guessed, Notebook Therapy is an Online Retailer specialising in East Asian Journals and Stationary, comprised of a thoroughly global team.
We're always on the lookout for talented induviduals to join our team and we'd be delighted to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
That said here are some of our current openings:
Do you dream of designing the most beautiful stationery products? This role could be perfect for you...
Fluency in Adobe CC is essential, as well as a flexible illustrative + typography style - to fit to our strong brand presence. If you've made it to our website hopefully you can see what we mean!
You will be working with our Co-Founder and Creative Director as well as the rest of our super passionate Creative Team. You will be creating hand drawn and digital art, engaging digital content and designing a wide range of stationery printed products (+ more!).
- Fluent in Adobe CC (essential!)
- Diverse range of skills e.g. freehand typography, different illustrative styles
- Commercial design experience
- Product design experience beneficial
- Creativity is at your core
- Passionate about high quality and aesthetic stationery
- Super friendly and positive outlook
- Reliable, honest and responsible
- Loves and is inspired by Japanese and other East Asian cultures
Front End Developer
As a front-end developer, you'll be working to build a first class e-commerce website on Shopify Plus.
Your work will see you working closely with our Operations Manager and Founder, creating an exceptional e-commerce experience; proven by ongoing CRO experiments.
- Excellent knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5+, ES6+ and CSS3+ (SCSS).
- Experience working with Shopify (Or Shopify Plus).
- Experience building high-quality, responsive layouts and with smooth interactions, transitions and animations.
- Ability to apply best practice modular web developmentFluency with version control and Git flows.
- Awareness of the most established libraries, their ecosystems and how to choose between them.
- Awareness of web performance best-practice, developing for accessibility and SEO Experience with cross-browser and device testing websites
If any of the roles listed above are of interest to you, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV/Résumé
We love to hear as to why you're interested in the role and to get know you better! So please let us know!