Tsuki 'Moonflower' Winter Limited Edition Luxury Bullet Journal ☾
Our classic Tsuki 'MoonFlower' got a winter makeover! Introducing our Tsuki ‘Moonflower’ Winter Edition Luxury Bullet Journal ☾
Inspired by the winter snow + heavenly Moonflower that blooms only at night; our Tsuki MoonFlower Bullet Journal Winter Edition adds a twist to our beloved MoonFlower design with a winter white vegan leather cover. With beautiful floral etched metallic gold pages edges, this luxury limited edition design of Tsuki 160GSM dot grid notebooks brings a deluxe, elegant aesthetic to your bullet journal experience!
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° lay flat design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Hand-crafted whitevegan leather cover - high quality, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go to' pages
- Choose Original (135x195mm) A5 size (145x210mm) or new B5 size!
- Beautiful eco-friendly box packaging
- Back storage pocket, with free moonflower gift
- Floral etched metallic gold page edges
- Elastic band closure
Q. How much does shipping cost?
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping. No surprises at checkout.
Q. Does the paper bleed or ghost?
No. Our 160GSM ultra thick paper doesn't bleed or ghost with markers, highlighters, fountain pens and even watercolours!
Q. Does it work for watercolours?
Yes, we're proud that our 160GSM ultra-thick paper passes the watercolour test!
Q. What's included?
Your luxury 160GSM bullet journal, a free moonflower paperclip and the beautiful reusable eco-packaging box.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
Please contact email@example.com with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.