Tsuki Cloud White ‘Flutter + Dream’ Limited Edition Bullet Journal by Notebook Therapy x Pelinkan ☾
Introducing the Tsuki Cloud White ‘Flutter + Dream’ Limited Edition Bullet Journal by Notebook Therapy x Pelinkan ☾
Designed with the amazing Pelinkan to celebrate the beauty of butterfly wings, Pelinkan brings a cute butterfly design to this super soft cloud white vegan leather covered bujo. The pastel pink, gold page edges + gold foil butterfly pattern create a vintage aesthetic unlike any other, making it the perfect place to imagine all your best bullet journal ideas. Filled with our signature ultra-thick dot grid notebook paper + complete with a free gift, match with our other ‘Flutter + Dream’ Collection items for a totally unique bullet journaling experience!
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° flat lay design
- Handcrafted vegan leather cover - high quality, durable + sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons + elastic band closure - easily swap between your 'go to' pages
- Choose between Original (135x195mm), A5 (145x210mm) or B5 sizes (176x250mm)
- Metallic gold foil gilded page edges
- Comes with a luxury eco-friendly gift box
- Back storage pocket, with free butterfly paperclip gift
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
About the artist
Pelin Cesur (pelinkan_) is a social media manager living in Germany. She has had a passion for painting since she was a child, but her love of watercolors began to bloom back in 2018. She describes her art as mystical and colorful, and hopes to reflect the beauty of nature in her own way, bringing peace to everyone who sees it.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
Please contact email@example.com with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
The following countries have restricted shipping:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.