Tsuki 'Nara' Limited Edition Bullet Journal ☾
Introducing our brand new Tsuki ‘Nara’ Limited Edition 160GSM Bullet Journal ☾
Meet our cosiest Tsuki design yet! Inspired by the majestic dappled fawns that live wild in Nara Park, Japan. Our Tsuki 'Nara' Bullet Journal brings a rich brown velvety cover + beautiful rose gold details to the much loved Tsuki Collection of 160GSM dot grid notebooks. Featuring a sleeping fawn design, this earthy aesthetic is perfect for all the nature and woodland lovers out there! Take a trip to Nara with us this Autumn…
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° lay flat design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Hand crafted soft velvet cover - high quality, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go to' pages
- Now available in original 135mm x 195mm and A5
- Beautiful eco-friendly box packaging
- Back storage pocket, with a free rose gold deer paperclip gift
- Elastic band closure
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Q. How much does shipping cost?
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping. No surprises at checkout.
Q. When do B5 pre-order ship?
Pre-orders of the B5 size notebook will ship October 17th.
Q. Does the paper bleed or ghost?
No. Our 160GSM ultra thick paper doesn't bleed or ghost with markers, highlighters, fountain pens and even watercolours!
Q. Does it work for watercolours?
Yes, we're proud that our 160GSM ultra-thick paper passes the watercolour test!
Q. What's included?
Your luxury 160GSM bullet journal, a free themed paperclip and the beautiful reusable eco-packaging box.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.