Tsuki 'Torii Edition' Limited Edition Bullet Journal ☾
Introducing our brand new Tsuki ‘Torii Edition’ Limited Edition 160GSM Bullet Journal ☾
Inspired by the Itsukushima Shrine in Japan and it's beautiful floating Torii gate entrance, symbolically marking the transition from the ordinary world to a sacred place. Our ‘Torii’ Limited Edition Tsuki 160GSM Bullet Journal brings a beautiful deep red linen cover and luxury gold details to the much loved Tsuki Collection of 160GSM dot grid notebooks.
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° lay flat design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Handcrafted linen cover - high quality, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go-to' pages
- Available in our original (135x195mm) Tsuki, A5 (145x210mm) or B5 (176x250mm)
- Beautiful reusable eco-friendly box packaging
- Gold details, elegant + Japanese aesthetic
- Back storage pocket, with free tsuki gift
- Bright white page edges
- Elastic band closure
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Q. How much does shipping cost?
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping. No surprises at checkout.
Q. Does the paper bleed or ghost?
No. Our 160GSM ultra thick paper doesn't bleed or ghost with markers, highlighters, fountain pens and even watercolours!
Q. Does it work for watercolours?
Yes, we're proud that our 160GSM ultra-thick paper passes the watercolour test!
Q. What's included?
Your luxury 160GSM bullet journal, a free themed paperclip and the beautiful reusable eco-packaging box.
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
All orders over $40 qualify for free tracked shipping automatically ✅
Please contact email@example.com with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.
Restricted shipping to:
Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.