Tsuki 'Night time' Limited Edition Bullet Journal ☾
The Tsuki 'Night time' Limited Edition Bullet Journal ☾
Designed by our team in Tokyo, with input from our amazing community. The 'Night time' limited edition Tsuki 160GSM bullet journal brings beautiful dark vegan leather and a unique copper foil galaxy design to the much loved Tsuki series dot grid notebooks.
- 160 GSM ultra-thick bright white paper - no bleeding or ghosting
- 5mm distance light grey dot grid - perfect for bujo photography
- 180° lay flat design - easily lay flat on your desk
- Hand crafted vegan leather cover - high quality, durable and sustainable
- 2 bookmark ribbons - easily swap between your 'go to' pages
- Now available in original 135x195mm, A5 and B5 sizes
- Beautiful eco-friendly box packaging
- Back storage pocket, with free galaxy gift
- Luxury gilded page edges
- Elastic band closure
Q. How much does shipping cost?
We offer 100% Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping. No surprises at checkout.
Q. Does the paper bleed or ghost?
No. Our 160GSM ultra thick paper doesn't bleed or ghost with markers, highlighters, fountain pens and even watercolours!
Q. Which size is right for me?
We recommend the Original size for those who take their bujo on the go. A5 for those that need more pages. And B5 for the experienced bullet journalers who need the extra space!
|Region||Free Tracked Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|✓||7 - 20 days|
|9 - 21 days|
|ALL OTHER COUNTRIES||
|14 - 35 days|
The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Costa rica, Cyprus, Ecuador, Estonia, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, India, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Morocco, Oman, Peru, Qatar, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.
Orders to these countries will be shipped when country specific restrictions are lifted.
Processing time 1 - 5 days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.